Free trial for all, just make a forum account => download loader => follow faq => play ×
Stripe will no longer be supported ×
14.8 Patch Update ×
Roach_

[v2.0.0.0] Anti-BaseUlt

spacer.png

Introduction

• If there is actually no honor amongst thieves, that doesn't mean there shouldn't be any amongst "scripters".. right?
  • Testing was impossible because of limitations imposed by Oasys, also because I have no friends.
  • Anyways, this doesn't have damage checking incorporated, but who shoots random spells into the enemy base if he can't at least take a kill.. right?
  • The whole thing will get better paralleling Oasys' progress (to be more precise, when Object Related Events will get available).

Description

• It prevents you from being killed by something we call a "baseult" when finishing recalling by interrupting the process/moving.
  • List of supported spells/champions:
    • Ashe's R: Enchanted Crystal Arrow
    • Draven's R: Whirling Death
    • Ezreal's R: Trueshot Barrage
    • Jinx's R: Super Mega Death Rocket! (I cannot test widely-enough in order to get the correct values related to the acceleration of her spell, so.. might work, might not, your luck will be a big factor)
    • Senna's R: Dawning Shadow
  • The Menu:
    • Global Toggle: It does exactly what you think it does, it let's you enable/disable everything: enabled by default, of course.
    • Auto-Recall Toggle: it let's you enable/disable the auto-recall function after preventing a baseult: enabled by default.
    • After/Before Recall Time Frame (ms): A slider that let's you decide the aforementioned: limits: 0m-1000ms; default: 500ms; allowed frequency: 50ms.
    • Individual Toggles: Auto-generated toggles for every relevant spell: enabled by default.

Changelog

v2.0.0.0 - 26/09/2021 | 07:00PM
 - Added "Recall after preventing BaseUlt" feature.
 - Fixed Jinx (again).
 - Re-written the logic and structure of the entire module.

v1.0.1.0 - 28/08/2021 | 11:55PM
 - Fixed Jinx.
 - Improved the menu.
 - Improved the disposing system.
 - Improved memory management.

v1.0.0.0 - 22/08/2021 | 03:10PM
 - Initial Release

Download

Anti-BaseUlt.omod

Edited by Roach_
v2.0.0.0

Update - v1.0.1.0

• The module has been updated in order to fix most of my past mistakes and Jinx.. Mostly to fix Jinx:
    • Fixed Jinx - You will no longer have the pleasure to be accompanied to base by a "Super Mega Death Rocket".
    • Improved menu
      • Forgot some dummy labels in my previous release which got removed.
      • No longer indexing Individual Toggles by string, but by uint.
    • Improved disposing system - Now it does what it should've been doing from the beginning and it does it well.
    • Improved memory management - Not much, just removing every other champion/spell that's not participating in the game from the global spell dictionary or to be more precise, not adding them at all.
Edited by Roach_
I am high once again!

Update - v2.0.0.0

• The module has been updated in order to fix all of my past mistakes and it will probably be the last major update (at least until Oasys / Riot bangs something):
    • Fixed Jinx (again) - Little untested edge case, if the baseult would've been casted at a distance lesser than 1350f from the fountain, it wouldn't have been detected correctly.
    • Added Auto-Recall Feature - Enabled from the menu, will auto-recall after preventing a baseult, taking into consideration the user-decided time frame.
    • Re-written the logic and structure of the entire module:
      • After experimenting with Oasys for a while, I've decided to implement static values for the Spells and update them manually when needed, fixing Senna in the process.
      • Little edge case fixed where baseults that where cast before recalling were not detected.
      • Improved the stability and readability of the module.
Edited by Roach_